- This essential and versatile kitchen knife is one that no one should ever be without. With its long, broad blade, and straight edge, this knife is widest across the heel, tapering to a finely pointed tip.
- This design allows the user to execute the perfect rocking motion cutting technique, going from tip to heel to get just the right cut. This technique allows a chef’s knife to become the perfect tool for any and all chopping/dicing needs.
- Long, broad, straight edge blade
- Wide heel
- Fine point tip
- Perfect for dicing & chopping
- Perfectly pairing with your chef’s knife, this small but mighty paring knife is an essential part of any collection. With its short, slim, and evenly sized blade, this paring knife allows for easy handling during delicate work.
- Despite its small size, this paring knife has the ability to easily manage harder foods while remaining maneuverable enough to take on delicate tasks as well.
- From peeling to chopping potatoes, this paring knife is an extremely versatile piece to any kitchen knife set.
- Unlike a chef’s knife that is always used on a cutting board, with the paring knife’s small size, it can be used while holding it aloft, as an extension of one’s hand.
- Short, slim, evenly sized blade
- Small size for easy handling
- Can be used aloft, no need for a cutting board
- Varying in size, the flat, rectangular shaped blade is an easy identifier of a cleaver/butcher knife. The large, heavy design is strategically developed to allow the knife the ability to not only cut through raw meat but also the bone.
- The knife’s broad, flat, and heavy surface can be utilized in ways outside of cutting meat. Things like crushing garlic and ginger against a cutting board are made at ease with a cleaver/butcher knife.
- Large, heavy, rectangular blade
- Broad, flat, heavy surface
- Ability to cut through raw meat & bone
- The slightly curved blade on this short, rigid peeling knife is primarily used to peel a plethora of vegetables and fruits. However, with the strategically shaped blade and extremely sharp edge, this peeling knife is also capable of slicing through tough skins.
- Its rigid blade and ergonomic handles, both create a sturdy foundation that helps prevent the knife from slipping.
- The smaller design of this peeling knife allows for more dexterity and precision in all of its uses. This knife is targeted at cutting into hard-to-reach places and tackling tasks where precision is a top priority.
- Curved, rigid blade
- Specifically for peeling, can slice through tough skin as well
- Small design for dexterity & precision
- For hard-to-reach places
- An essential part of any kitchen knife set. While not a knife directly, these kitchen shears take their place in many instances that would require a knife.
- Instead of hauling out a cutting board and knife, kitchen shears allow for minimal effort and equipment in the kitchen by doing the work of a knife without requiring a cutting board.
- Take the place of knives
- Shaped like sheers & extremely sharp
- Eliminates the cutting board